Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

Value of the Week

 


Have fun and celebrate with others

Today in class/whole school we have values of the week and our value is having fun and celebrate with others, And we had to make a D.L.O on Monday for work on our value and the D.L.O was made by my teacher Miss Waho, And we are going wycola park since we got about 3000 fish tickets and instead of having tiny bits of free time like half an hour which will be like 30 minutes instead of doing that our teacher said we will be having a huge class reward party.

I will now be showing you my D.LO: 





My Reflection: I do think our weekly value Is really fun and we do lots of celebrating 

My Question: How do you enjoy or think of celebrating others or their learning?



1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about