Pages

Monday 24 May 2021

Who I believe Who is the hero and villain....

 Today In literacy we have been learning about fables and for this week's fable it's the Boy who cried wolf and my teacher Miss Rasin gave us a challenge, To state who we believe is the hero and the villain, and here is who I believe is the villain and the hero is. 
 


I believe that the wolf and the boy is the villain because the wolf ate the sheep while the boy told lies that there is a wolf. Who I think is the hero the villagers and the boy the reason why I think the boy is the villain and a hero because you don't get told about his background or backstory and if he had a fun life or anything or something happy or fun happen in his life and I think the villagers are the hero because they would run and drop or stop what they are doing and get the wolf and protect the sheep and the boy. That is who I think is the hero and the villain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about