Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Our Cultures

 Hello, Today in class for a week we have been learning about cultures.  We have started work on All about us and we had to make both sides of all about us which was the paper and online we had to start with the paper then work on the online And I'm going to show you my online all about me Enjoy: 



Reflection: I think I did do a good job on my work but I do think if I did not rush to get this out then I would of made it better 
 Question: I don't really have anything to say (this was also in a rush)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about