Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

My S.M.A.R.T Goals for Term 2


S.M.A.R.T Goals



Today in class we have been learning about SMART Goals our teacher Miss Waho made a side for us to write our smart goals: Reading Writing Math Other. and before we started writing our SMART Goals we had to learn what SMART stands for and that Is It. We will be moving to my D.LO  




My Reflection: It's Great to have your goals planned out first then coming up with goals right near the end of school or the year.

Where I got my Sources: Side: from my teacher Miss Waho, How I learned about S.M.A.R.T Goals From This Side/ Page 

My Question: If you know a way to help me complete my goals 

3 comments:

  1. Hi it is ella and u forgot full stops. and no i do not have a solution for . ur goals sorry bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my lovely class member.
    I am so happy that you have managed to set some SMART Goals for the term. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you reach these goals.
    Ngā mihi nui...Miss Waho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Orlando it is Olivia here from your class.
    I really like that you added a photo to it.
    how much do you like hockey.
    you have 6 out of 6 thing to have a good quality blog post good job.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about