Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

If I a boss of a school for a week

1. I will make School days on Monday than the other days I will make them days off So they can spend Time with there Family
2. I will Take Them to jellyPark So they can have fun in the  water
3. Make the School Grounds Like a JellyPark With an indoor Huge Spa With a Pet room where Can Pick what Pet they want
4. Monday And Tuesday Party In the pool With Lots of Sides and Hydra Sides
5. I will make Learning Time for Just 30 Minutes And the rest of Play for Just like For the Hole day until it's the end of the day
6. Have a Laptop Room So  they can play games like The best Game ever Minecraft
7. Make it like when are Done with That Then they Go to the next room then there  Last School Then They get a Job And live there Life
8. Make them Have Fun!!!!
The end of the week I am Fired

2 comments:

  1. Hi Orlando,
    this sounds like a cool school and if there was a school like this now I think it would be great and fun. This should be like a place where kids can hang out without their parents like a kids-only land. Why did you make this? If it was for the Summer Learning Journey or any topic you could put it in the intro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Orlando!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team this year and I'll be commenting on some of your wonderful blog posts over the summer. I'm so pleased to see that you've completed a teaser week activity. It's good to get a bit of practice in before the programme officially starts on Monday.

    You've come up with some awesome ideas Orlando. I'd definitely want to come to your school! I like the idea of having hydro-slides. That'd be so handy to have on these hot summer days. Can you tell me a bit more about Jelly Park? I've never been to Christchurch so I'm not familiar with it.

    Have a happy day and keep up the great blogging! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about