Pages

Friday 22 October 2021

My Holiday

 Hello Everyone So if you are at school you would have a two-week holiday. My teacher told us to write about our holiday which was fun because we could write about what we did and we could see what others did. While also writing we were getting new skills by,
Sharing a Side with someone without removing or griefing it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my writing:



Reflection: I really liked sharing my writing with others and seeing other people's writing it was just really cool, Also I can't forget about sharing it on my blog.

Question: What did you guys do in the holidays?

2 comments:

  1. O'la Olando your holiday sound GREAT!!
    I dont go on much bike rides I like skateboarding.
    How was the beach and what beach was it??
    could you teach me how to ripstick?? and I could teach you how to skateboard if you need help?? (: I did lots in my holiday you can
    look on my blog to see what I did in my holiday (:
    from: Marsali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakalofa lahi atu Orlando! This is Raewyn from your class! I think your holiday sounds like fun! I always wanted to ride a bike but all I have is a scooter. Next time once you add your screenshot, make sure it's a little bit bigger I can't read it cause it is a bit smaller. Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about