Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2020

My Shadow

 My Shadow Poem by Robert Louis Stevenson - Poem Hunter | Gardening for  kids, Robert louis stevenson poems, Poems

Eh The Poem Name Is My Shadow By Robert Louis Stevenson What I Made To The Title Was like a Dream With Your Shadow There The Poem Was Formed Of 4 Stanzas/Paragraph AABB On All The Lines In The Stazas Personification”He’s a coward you can see”

Simile”For he sometimes shoots up taller like an india rubber ball

Personification “And I see him jump before me”

Personification”Had stayed at home behind me and was fast asleep in bed”

Simile”But my Lazy little shadow, like an arrant sleepy-head”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about