Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

I Wandered Lonely As a Cloud

 The Connections I Made Was Amazing To Be a Cloud And Always Be Flying Around And Being Going to Other Countries But When It Said Alone As a Cloud I Just Felt A Bite Sad 


The Poem Was Formed Of  4 Stanzas/page traffic 


The Poetic Devices That Were In The Poem Was: 

Simile“I wandered lonely As a cloud

Personification” Tossing Their heads in sprightly dance.

Simile” Continuous as the stars that shine”

Hyperbole and Personification” Outdid the sparkling waves in glee”

Personification” And Then my Heart with pleasure fills”

The Rhyming Pattern Is ABACC On All The Stanzas

I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about