Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2021

My Versions of me

 You are on a train and you come across 3 versions of yourself

Past- Age: 5 to 6 My favorite thing to do Play with hot wheels and lego and loves going on trips Preschool: Forgotten Loves making friends and really social Dream job that I can remember: Superhero firefighter, Police officer Spiderman 
 
 
Present- Age 9-10 My favorite thing to do play video games and build with lego School: Gilberthorpe Not social anxious about going to St Thomas Dream job: CFO (Chief financial officer),  Any management role or something like that


Future Age 11-12 My favorite thing probably is video games School: St Thomas Probably going to try to be social Dream job: CFO (Chief financial officer), Any management role, or just a job that I have a license on like woodwork or art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about